We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Madeley Wood is a forest or wood in Telford, Stafford
- Built-Up Area: Telford
- Parish/Community: The Gorge
- Unitary Authority: Stafford
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°37'48"N 2°28'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 367726, 303695
- OS Grid: SJ677036
- Mapcode Local: GBR BW.7BLM
- Mapcode Global: WH9DG.X511
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Madeley Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.