Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Maddock's Hill is a hill or mountain in Stafford
- Parish/Community: Little Wenlock
- Unitary Authority: Stafford
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°40'34"N 2°31'25"W
- Eastings/Northings: 364681, 308853
- OS Grid: SJ646088
- Mapcode Local: GBR BT.4KCG
- Mapcode Global: WH9D2.6ZFR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Maddock's Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.