We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lower Town is a settlement in Oxenhope, Bradford
Other current and historical names
- Upper Town
- Town, Lower
- Town, Upper
- Built-Up Area: Oxenhope
- Parish/Community: Oxenhope
- Unitary Authority: Bradford
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°48'24"N 1°56'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 403500, 434500
- OS Grid: SE035345
- Mapcode Local: GBR GSTF.Z3
- Mapcode Global: WHB82.1LH0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lower Town within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.