Lower Pilsley, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lower Pilsley is a village in Derbyshire
Other current and historical names
- Parkhouse Green
- Pilsley, Lower
- Built-Up Area: Lower Pilsley
- Parish/Community: Pilsley
- District/Borough: North East Derbyshire
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°10'5"N 1°22'47"W
- Eastings/Northings: 441555, 363630
- OS Grid: SK415636
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7CD.CYK
- Mapcode Global: WHDFP.SM3K
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lower Pilsley within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.