Lower Pexhill, Cheshire East
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lower Pexhill is a hamlet in Cheshire East
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Henbury
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°14'31"N 2°11'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 387405, 371688
- OS Grid: SJ874716
- Mapcode Local: GBR FZ4Y.MH
- Mapcode Global: WHBBN.BR9X
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lower Pexhill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.