Lower House Plantation, Blackburn with Darwen
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lower House Plantation is a forest or wood in Blackburn with Darwen
- Parish/Community: North Turton
- Unitary Authority: Blackburn with Darwen
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°39'21"N 2°25'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 371984, 417808
- OS Grid: SD719178
- Mapcode Local: GBR CVH5.Q5
- Mapcode Global: WH97G.QC7L
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lower House Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.