Lower End, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lower End is a settlement in Long Crendon, Buckinghamshire
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Long Crendon
- Parish/Community: Long Crendon
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°46'47"N 1°0'30"W
- Eastings/Northings: 468500, 209500
- OS Grid: SP685095
- Mapcode Local: GBR B0D.9W8
- Mapcode Global: VHDV7.GJQB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lower End within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.