Lower Cumberworth, Kirklees
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lower Cumberworth is a village in Kirklees
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Denby Dale
- Unitary Authority: Kirklees
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°34'50"N 1°39'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 422271, 409384
- OS Grid: SE222093
- Mapcode Local: GBR JWT1.96
- Mapcode Global: WHCBH.D8BD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lower Cumberworth within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.