We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Long Belt is a forest or wood in Bridgend, Bridgend
- Built-Up Area: Bridgend
- Parish/Community: Laleston
- Unitary Authority: Bridgend
- Region: Wales
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°31'8"N 3°36'2"W
- Eastings/Northings: 289031, 181219
- OS Grid: SS890812
- Mapcode Local: GBR HC.HH0T
- Mapcode Global: VH5HJ.J2SV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Long Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.