Little Tinker's Wood, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Little Tinker's Wood is a forest or wood in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
- Built-Up Area: High Wycombe
- Parish/Community: Wycombe, unparished area
- District/Borough: Wycombe
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°38'41"N 0°46'0"W
- Eastings/Northings: 485428, 194725
- OS Grid: SU854947
- Mapcode Local: GBR D4X.YRH
- Mapcode Global: VHDVY.NXHD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Little Tinker's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.