Little Sadler's Copse, Basingstoke and Deane
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Little Sadler's Copse is a forest or wood in Basingstoke and Deane
- Parish/Community: Inkpen
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°22'44"N 1°30'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 434504, 164553
- OS Grid: SU345645
- Mapcode Local: GBR 70L.J4Y
- Mapcode Global: VHC1Z.VLDQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Little Sadler's Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.