Little Redbrooks Shaw, Kent
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Little Redbrooks Shaw is a forest or wood in Hythe, Kent
- Built-Up Area: Hythe
- Parish/Community: Hythe
- District/Borough: Shepway
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°4'31"N 1°3'51"E
- Eastings/Northings: 614761, 135137
- OS Grid: TR147351
- Mapcode Local: GBR V0K.KX3
- Mapcode Global: FRA F638.Y6J
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Little Redbrooks Shaw within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.