Little Kipley Plantation, County Durham
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Little Kipley Plantation is a forest or wood in Medomsley, County Durham
- Built-Up Area: Medomsley
- Parish/Community: County Durham, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°52'54"N 1°48'8"W
- Eastings/Northings: 412772, 554147
- OS Grid: NZ127541
- Mapcode Local: GBR HCVZ.KR
- Mapcode Global: WHC41.8KXB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Little Kipley Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.