Little Heath Plantation, West Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Little Heath Plantation is a forest or wood in West Sussex
- Parish/Community: Eartham
- District/Borough: Chichester
- County: West Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°51'59"N 0°39'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 494549, 108297
- OS Grid: SU945082
- Mapcode Local: GBR FHW.NHF
- Mapcode Global: FRA 96HT.5KH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Little Heath Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.