Little Gomm's Wood, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Little Gomm's Wood is a forest or wood in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
- Built-Up Area: High Wycombe
- Parish/Community: Wycombe, unparished area
- District/Borough: Wycombe
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°37'32"N 0°42'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 489616, 192678
- OS Grid: SU896926
- Mapcode Local: GBR D5D.23D
- Mapcode Global: VHDW5.PDPH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Little Gomm's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.