Little Frieth, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Little Frieth is a village in Frieth, Buckinghamshire
- Built-Up Area: Frieth
- Parish/Community: Hambleden
- District/Borough: Wycombe
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°36'29"N 0°51'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 479069, 190544
- OS Grid: SU790905
- Mapcode Local: GBR C41.5GY
- Mapcode Global: VHDW3.1VX1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Little Frieth within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.