We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Little Fell is a forest or wood in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: Scotforth
- District/Borough: Lancaster
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°1'58"N 2°45'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 350906, 459931
- OS Grid: SD509599
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9P7T.61
- Mapcode Global: WH847.QW5L
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Little Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.