Little Creeb, Isles of Scilly
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Little Creeb is a coastal landform in Isles of Scilly
- Parish/Community: St. Mary's
- Unitary Authority: Isles of Scilly
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 49°55'59"N 6°18'35"W
- Eastings/Northings: 90832, 12568
- OS Grid: SV908125
- Mapcode Local: GBR BXTV.LLB
- Mapcode Global: VGYBY.LY25
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Little Creeb within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.