Little Cleave Plantation, Devon
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Little Cleave Plantation is a forest or wood in Devon
- Parish/Community: Ashreigney
- District/Borough: Torridge
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°54'53"N 3°57'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 261951, 114670
- OS Grid: SS619146
- Mapcode Local: GBR KV.QR98
- Mapcode Global: FRA 26LP.725
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Little Cleave Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.