Little Carterhall Wood, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Little Carterhall Wood is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Eckington
- District/Borough: North East Derbyshire
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°19'54"N 1°25'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 438716, 381826
- OS Grid: SK387818
- Mapcode Local: GBR LYJX.BB
- Mapcode Global: WHDDX.5J01
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Little Carterhall Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.