Little Burnt Coppice, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Little Burnt Coppice is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Hedgerley
- District/Borough: South Bucks
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°34'13"N 0°37'51"W
- Eastings/Northings: 494987, 186627
- OS Grid: SU949866
- Mapcode Local: GBR F7D.HBF
- Mapcode Global: VHFSW.0SVF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Little Burnt Coppice within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.