Lime Hole Plantation, Leicestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lime Hole Plantation is a forest or wood in Leicestershire
- Parish/Community: Walton on the Wolds
- District/Borough: Charnwood
- County: Leicestershire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°46'35"N 1°6'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 459974, 320256
- OS Grid: SK599202
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9M2.TVL
- Mapcode Global: WHDHR.WGGR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lime Hole Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.