We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lily's Hole is an inland water in Great Livermere, Suffolk
- Built-Up Area: Great Livermere
- Parish/Community: Great Livermere
- District/Borough: St. Edmundsbury
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°18'17"N 0°45'26"E
- Eastings/Northings: 588090, 270986
- OS Grid: TL880709
- Mapcode Local: GBR RFM.D98
- Mapcode Global: VHKCZ.2BQH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lily's Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.