Lid's Plantation, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lid's Plantation is a forest or wood in Blewbury, Oxfordshire
- Built-Up Area: Blewbury
- Parish/Community: Blewbury
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°33'37"N 1°14'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 452618, 184889
- OS Grid: SU526848
- Mapcode Local: GBR 91G.4QL
- Mapcode Global: VHCYT.F12M
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lid's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.