Lewis's Plantation, Herefordshire, County of
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lewis's Plantation is a forest or wood in Herefordshire, County of
- Parish/Community: Ford and Stoke Prior
- Unitary Authority: Herefordshire, County of
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°11'7"N 2°42'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 351731, 254364
- OS Grid: SO517543
- Mapcode Local: GBR FL.4H1H
- Mapcode Global: VH853.1B1J
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lewis's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.