Lever's Brake, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lever's Brake is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Great Haseley
- District/Borough: South Oxfordshire
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°43'53"N 1°2'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 466512, 204095
- OS Grid: SP665040
- Mapcode Local: GBR B0Y.G8S
- Mapcode Global: VHCXY.YQFX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lever's Brake within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.