Lent Bank Wood, Lancashire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lent Bank Wood is a forest or wood in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: Slaidburn
- District/Borough: Ribble Valley
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°58'11"N 2°26'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 370791, 452755
- OS Grid: SD707527
- Mapcode Local: GBR CQCJ.2M
- Mapcode Global: WH95X.DG3W
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lent Bank Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.