We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lenchwick is a village in Worcestershire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Norton and Lenchwick
- District/Borough: Wychavon
- County: Worcestershire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°7'32"N 1°57'0"W
- Eastings/Northings: 403500, 247500
- OS Grid: SP035475
- Mapcode Local: GBR 3KX.RQK
- Mapcode Global: VHB0M.4TTQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lenchwick within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Lenchwick in the Domesday Book
A village in Fishborough hundred,
in the county of Worcestershire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Abbey of Evesham St Mary
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Abbey of Evesham
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Abbey of Evesham
- Taxable Value: 8 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £7 in 1066; £5 10/- in 1070; £7 in 1086
- Households: 13 villagers; 11 smallholders; 10 slaves; 1 slave
- Plough Teams: 5 lord's ploughs; 11 men's ploughs
- Meadow: 12 acres
- Mills: 2, value £1 2/4¾