We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Leegomery Belt is a forest or wood in Telford, Stafford
- Built-Up Area: Telford
- Parish/Community: Hadley & Leegomery
- Unitary Authority: Stafford
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°42'38"N 2°30'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 366041, 312666
- OS Grid: SJ660126
- Mapcode Local: GBR BV.2B76
- Mapcode Global: WH9D2.H4S9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Leegomery Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.