Leech Wood, Cheshire East
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Leech Wood is a forest or wood in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: Macclesfield Forest and Wildboarclough
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°12'50"N 2°0'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 399102, 368541
- OS Grid: SJ991685
- Mapcode Local: GBR 23C.FDS
- Mapcode Global: WHBBY.0HS0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Leech Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.