We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lee Head is a village in Charlesworth, Derbyshire
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Charlesworth
- Parish/Community: Charlesworth
- District/Borough: High Peak
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°25'43"N 1°59'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 400341, 392444
- OS Grid: SK003924
- Mapcode Local: GBR GXHS.LL
- Mapcode Global: WHB9Z.92LR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lee Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.