Ledborough Wood, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ledborough Wood is a forest or wood in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
- Built-Up Area: Beaconsfield
- Parish/Community: Beaconsfield
- District/Borough: South Bucks
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°37'9"N 0°38'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 494385, 192047
- OS Grid: SU943920
- Mapcode Local: GBR F6T.FHK
- Mapcode Global: VHFSN.WKJF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ledborough Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.