Ledaig Point, Argyll and Bute
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ledaig Point is a wetland in Argyll and Bute
- Unitary Authority: Argyll and Bute
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 56°27'37"N 5°24'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 189904, 735032
- OS Grid: NM899350
- Mapcode Local: GBR FC0M.XNL
- Mapcode Global: WH0G6.VW75
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ledaig Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.