We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Leathercoat Point is a landform in St Margaret's at Cliffe, Kent
- Built-Up Area: St Margaret's at Cliffe
- Parish/Community: St. Margaret's at Cliffe
- District/Borough: Dover
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°9'26"N 1°23'38"E
- Eastings/Northings: 637422, 145255
- OS Grid: TR374452
- Mapcode Local: GBR X2P.C7L
- Mapcode Global: VHMDV.35SN
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Leathercoat Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.