We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lead Stone is an island in Torquay, South Hams
- Built-Up Area: Torquay
- Parish/Community: Torbay, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: South Hams
- Region: South West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°27'42"N 3°28'42"W
- Eastings/Northings: 295158, 63476
- OS Grid: SX951634
- Mapcode Local: GBR QY.9CV4
- Mapcode Global: FRA 37LT.YFV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lead Stone within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.