Leachpond Copse, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Leachpond Copse is a forest or wood in Locks Heath/Warsash/Whiteley, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Locks Heath/Warsash/Whiteley
- Parish/Community: Wickham
- District/Borough: Winchester
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°53'1"N 1°13'43"W
- Eastings/Northings: 454359, 109640
- OS Grid: SU543096
- Mapcode Local: GBR 99M.G66
- Mapcode Global: FRA 869R.Z09
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Leachpond Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.