Lea Gill Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lea Gill Plantation is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: East Witton
- District/Borough: Richmondshire
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°15'49"N 1°45'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 416199, 485366
- OS Grid: SE161853
- Mapcode Local: GBR JM64.9B
- Mapcode Global: WHC75.13L6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lea Gill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.