Layland Plantation, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Layland Plantation is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Harworth Bircotes
- District/Borough: Bassetlaw
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°24'35"N 1°3'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 463009, 390763
- OS Grid: SK630907
- Mapcode Local: GBR PY20.PC
- Mapcode Global: WHFFT.SKG8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Layland Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.