We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Laycock is a village in Bradford
- Parish/Community: Keighley
- Unitary Authority: Bradford
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°51'55"N 1°57'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 403151, 441030
- OS Grid: SE031410
- Mapcode Local: GBR GRSR.V2
- Mapcode Global: WHB7V.Y3XH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Laycock within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Laycock in the Domesday Book
A village in Craven hundred,
in the county of Yorkshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Ravensward
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: King William
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: King William
- Taxable Value: 2 geld