Law's Close Plantation, Norfolk
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Law's Close Plantation is a forest or wood in Norfolk
- Parish/Community: Saxlingham Nethergate
- District/Borough: South Norfolk
- County: Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°32'6"N 1°16'18"E
- Eastings/Northings: 622004, 298064
- OS Grid: TM220980
- Mapcode Local: GBR VHK.4C6
- Mapcode Global: VHL8K.0J8W
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Law's Close Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.