Laurels Grove, Central Bedfordshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Laurels Grove is a forest or wood in Central Bedfordshire
- Parish/Community: Henlow
- Unitary Authority: Central Bedfordshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°0'36"N 0°16'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 518141, 236040
- OS Grid: TL181360
- Mapcode Local: GBR H53.VC7
- Mapcode Global: VHGND.3Q8V
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Laurels Grove within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.