We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lattiford is a hamlet in Somerset
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Holton
- District/Borough: South Somerset
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°2'17"N 2°26'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 369577, 126634
- OS Grid: ST695266
- Mapcode Local: GBR MY.GW9M
- Mapcode Global: FRA 56SC.P2W
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lattiford within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Lattiford in the Domesday Book
A village in Blachethorna hundred,
in the county of Somerset.
- Overlord in 1066: Abbey of Glastonbury St Mary
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Aelfric
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Humphrey the chamberlain
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Humphrey the chamberlain
- Taxable Value: 2 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £1 in 1086