We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lantern Bottom is a valley in Bristol, Stroud
- Built-Up Area: Bristol
- Parish/Community: South Gloucestershire, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Stroud
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°27'34"N 2°29'49"W
- Eastings/Northings: 365563, 173516
- OS Grid: ST655735
- Mapcode Local: GBR CYH.ZM
- Mapcode Global: VH88P.NKRX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lantern Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.