We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lang's Copse is a forest or wood in Newton Abbot, Devon
- Built-Up Area: Newton Abbot
- Parish/Community: Ogwell
- District/Borough: Teignbridge
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°31'27"N 3°37'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 284982, 70641
- OS Grid: SX849706
- Mapcode Local: GBR QQ.0JLP
- Mapcode Global: FRA 379P.1YV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lang's Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.