We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lane Side is a settlement in Haslingden, Lancashire
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Haslingden
- Parish/Community: Rossendale, unparished area
- District/Borough: Rossendale
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°41'54"N 2°19'37"W
- Eastings/Northings: 378500, 422500
- OS Grid: SD785225
- Mapcode Local: GBR DT5N.ZX
- Mapcode Global: WH97B.793H
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lane Side within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.