Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lane Head is a hamlet in Kirklees
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Kirkburton
- Unitary Authority: Kirklees
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°34'33"N 1°42'36"W
- Eastings/Northings: 419283, 408851
- OS Grid: SE192088
- Mapcode Local: GBR JWH2.JV
- Mapcode Global: WHCBG.PCSZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lane Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.