Laming Gap Plantation, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Laming Gap Plantation is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Normanton on the Wolds
- District/Borough: Rushcliffe
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°52'53"N 1°3'39"W
- Eastings/Northings: 463292, 331987
- OS Grid: SK632319
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9KZ.8LC
- Mapcode Global: WHFJB.NTZR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Laming Gap Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.