Lambert Dale, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lambert Dale is a valley in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Cottam
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°3'1"N 0°30'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 498181, 462650
- OS Grid: SE981626
- Mapcode Local: GBR SPYL.4R
- Mapcode Global: WHGD4.8G85
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lambert Dale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.