We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ladies Hole Point is a wetland in Queenborough, Kent
- Built-Up Area: Queenborough
- Parish/Community: Queenborough
- District/Borough: Swale
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°24'52"N 0°43'17"E
- Eastings/Northings: 589340, 171913
- OS Grid: TQ893719
- Mapcode Local: GBR QR2.95T
- Mapcode Global: VHKJ6.GP7Y
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ladies Hole Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.