Knowe Fell, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Knowe Fell is a hill or mountain in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Malham Moor
- District/Borough: Craven
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°6'45"N 2°12'21"W
- Eastings/Northings: 386629, 468550
- OS Grid: SD866685
- Mapcode Local: GBR FN1W.6G
- Mapcode Global: WHB6D.2WSH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Knowe Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.